Friday, November 23, 2012

Holiday Horror Flick: Thankskilling

Hope everyone had a happy turkey day!

Mine was full of awesome food, purple lipstick, and my favorite holiday horror flick: Thankskilling


Okay, for those of you who love cheesy horror, this is a hilarious movie to add to your holiday watch list. Not only is this movie awesome because it features a murderous turkey puppet that returns on thanksgiving to pursue a group of stereotypical teenagers, he also talks and lives in a tee-pee.
 Not gonna lie, the movie does look like a college movie project, but its so corny that its awesome and the turkey puppet makes this movie so amazing. After all, how many thanksgiving movies are there? Let alone a thanksgiving HORROR movie. (By the way, if you know of others, please let me know)

Anyway, watch this movie immediately, let me know how much you LOVED it, and if you like my holiday horror flick post. I'll be doing a holiday horror Christmas version in a few, so check back soon! 

Other than that, I hope you all got fat off of turkey and pie and stuffing. I did!
Happy Thankskilling!
- Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment