Monday, September 10, 2012

Greetings from the Graveyard..


Ah, its good to be back! After 2 years of taking a break from this domain, I decided to make my swift return and do this blog a justice! It's been a long time coming, and with so many ideas and things knocking on the inside of my skull, I thought this blog might give me some much needed relief of those creative cravings.

However, I'm trying to revamp this blog with a purpose, some sort of direction. I don't want it to be all about me and the lazy shit I do all day, I am (for one) not that vain, or interesting! And I am also not some cute little quirky girl who loves her instagram and ironic indie crap. FUCK THAT!

Instead, I decided to make this blog a mecca of all things that occur in my little brain - a place for all those nonsensical things I love and think up, to come together in a beautiful matrimony. I have such a variety of interests and no where to record all of it - UNTIL NOW!! It's a beautiful thing really.

SO! With all that being said, here's run down of the things I think would be occurring on this blog. * drum roll please.."

IF YOU LIKE:
Metal, Horror, Food, Wicca, DIY, Killing people, BREATHING and ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN-  then this blog is for you my friend! (Yes, believe it or not, if there is one thing I know I can do, it's relating to people that breathe..)

And if you're anything like me and love being surprised than I think this blog is for you too, because really, I can't even predict whats gonna be going on in here..

Exciting isn't it? (: 


FIN.




No comments:

Post a Comment