Thursday, December 27, 2012

Instagram Diary 2

Hey guys! I know its been so long, I was so busy with school work and crap I had no time to be online ): but I'm on my break and free at last!! So here's a nice sum of what I've been up to the last few weeks (: I'm so excited to be spending my break shopping, baking, watching movies, and diying! So many ideas brewing in my head, oh and I almost forgot about the VACATION I'll be going on in a few weeks with Jimmy. So fucking pumped.

Anyway! Hope everyone had a great holiday! I'm happy to announce that I am trying to open an Etsy shop online with my sister and share some of our creations with the masses! Pictures of samples and DIY how-to's coming soon! Feedback is much appreciated (:

Have a great New Year! - Jill



No comments:

Post a Comment